MISSISSAUGA REAL ESTATE AGENT
Get your Dream Home
Yes, you can!! If you are thinking about how to find a property, and how to get the bank to help you purchase it, then you’ve come to the right place.
Whether you are looking for a condo near Square One, a townhouse in Clarkson, or a bungalow in Bronte Village you can find your home faster and easier with a little help from this website, and from my team of experts. If you are thinking of making a move, and would like some professional guidance along the way, all the while having a bit of fun while you are doing it, then read on!
My services are free
As a Buyer’s Agent, I work for you. Even though my company is eventually paid a fee from the Seller’s agent’s brokerage, I work for you. I search for houses on your behalf, and I negotiate with the Sellers and their agent, on your behalf. When you are my client, you get all the benefits provided under agency law, at no cost to you. These provisions apply to almost all Multiple Listing homes for sale, although there are a few exceptions.
Benefit from my experience
From the time when I bought my first house in 1991, which was before I became a realtor, I have always been interested in real estate. I then got my real estate licence in 1993, and have never looked back. Today, after many hundreds of sales, I have developed a system which helps buyers to get the house or condo that they want, My motto is “I help people to get what they want.” ©
Get trusted help that you deserve
Let’s Get Together
- When we first meet, get ready for a lot of questions! By asking questions, it helps me to understand what is important to you, and what type of properties and areas you are interested in. Your business is important to me, and I want to show you homes that match your needs and wishes.
- This is where we establish a solid footing for your successful purchase. If you are already pre-approved at the bank, that’s terrific! If not, I have a team of people in place who are there to help with financing issues. Typically, we deal with issues such as good credit, bad credit, or no credit (new to Canada), and we have solutions for all of these. We also discuss closing costs, such as the land transfer tax, lawyer fees, etc., so that you will have no surprises at closing. You will get a detailed list of closing costs once we find the property you want, so that everything is spelled out for you.
- Some agents force you to sign a binding Buyer Agency contract with them, before they will work with you. I feel it is more productive to get to know each other a little, first, so for the first showings, this is not a requirement. Buyer Agency, however, is something that you will want to sign at offer time, as it binds me to legally represent you as my client.
- We work to show you properties that fit your requirements. Alhough my office is located in Mississauga, I also know Oakville and Etobicoke very well, having lived in all three areas. I can give you detailed information on neighbourhoods, including schools and transit options, and can advise you on what it’s like to live in any of these areas. As we view homes, I ask a series of questions after each one, to determine what you like, and what you don’t like.
- My corporate background has given me a strong focus on professional standards, and I hope you will enjoy the experience. Some of the things which you can expect from me: being on time, appointments properly booked, knowing the areas where we work together.
- In addition to the traditional viewing of property, we create a custom profile online for you, which creates daily, real time updates and alerts for any properties which match your criteria. Combining automation with a vigorous system of feedback increases your chances of seeing every property which matches your needs. Monitoring the system daily for new listings vastly improves your chances of seeing, and making an offer on properties, that many other agents and buyers wait till the weekend to see. In the type of market we have been enjoying recently, I have helped many people to beat out other buyers, by acting quickly when the hot new listings come out. In real estate, timing is everything.
Making the Offer
- When we find the property you want, it’s time to make an offer. When you make your written offer with me as your agent, you will know that everything on the document is prepared with care, and that all aspects of the wording are there to protect you, and your best interests. I then negotiate strongly on your behalf, helping you to get the home you want at a good price. If there is a multiple offer situation, you can be confident that my long experience in the field will help to guide you.
Successful and Smooth Close
- I work with you right up to the closing day, ensuring that paperwork is distributed to all pertinent stakeholders, and that all required activities are actioned. My goal is for you to experience a smooth and uneventful closing day, with no surprises. Every aspect of my service to you stems from a commitment to provide you with a transparent, easy, free service which gives you the maximum of value.
- Many, many past customers have come back to me throughout the years, and many have referred their loved ones to me. My goal is to provide you such a superior level of service, that you will use my services again in the future, and will recommend me to your loved ones.
So are you in? If you are a first time buyer, or an experienced investor, you can benefit from my free services as your Buyer’s Agent. It’s time for you to make a move!
It just takes a second to fill out the form here, and we can begin!! See you on the other side..
author: Randy Selzer