Mississauga for Chinese Buyers & Investors
My interview with TV station CMETV, a Markham based Mandarin language news outlet that broadcasts direct to China. During the interview, Jacky Bian and I discuss the benefits of living in Mississauga for Chinese buyers and investors, and discuss housing options for detached homes and condos, with special emphasis on Credit Mills. We also explain the benefits and opportunities of investing in new condo developments in the heart of Mississauga, surrounding the Square One shopping center, including the dramatic new multi-tower M City community by Rogers.
We also discuss:
– benefits of living in Mississauga
– top ranked schools, including U of T Mississauga, Sheridan College, and John Fraser high school.
– local infrastructure for new immigrants, including Chinese speaking doctors, dentists, lawyers, and accountants
– local Chinese markets and grocery stores: T & T, Yuan Ming, Ocean’s
– local Chinese places of worship, including Chinese churches and buddhist temples
– the joys of Mississauga’s abundant nature – the Credit River, Lake Ontario, parks, biking and walking trails
– how the local Mississauga real estate market has performed over the last few years, and how it compares to Toronto and other parts of the GTA
– how house and condo prices are expected to increase in the coming year
We hope you enjoy my Mississauga for Chinese buyers and investors interview. With special thanks to Jacky Bian of CMETV for being such a gracious host.