Home Buyers Guide Canada
Buying property in Canada is easy when you know how - but there are many steps along the way that you will need to become familiar with, before you can successfully purchase your next home here....we have produced a free guide for you, which walks you through all the steps. So here's how to find, negotiate, and purchase that condo or house in Canada that you've been dreaming about.
Real estate guide for first time home buyers
Nothing can be more exciting than the search for, and the acquisition of your first home. And nothing can be more scary than preparing for this milestone. Much of the stress in buying your first home can be relieved if you have all the information necessary to make wise decisions.
"We'll show you the exact steps and specific directions to help you purchase property, and you don't have to be a millionaire or a genius to do it."
Canadian Real Estate
The other thing about the Canadian real estate market is that the rules and regulations are always changing. In the past few years we have seen the evolution of the Condominium Status Certificate, changes to the land transfer taxes, changes to mortgages, both in the terms and amortization periods, as well as the qualifications required for self-employed people, changes to buyer agency, the advent of title insurance, privacy legislation and how it affects buyers and sellers, and much more. It's a challenge for professionals in the real estate field to keep up with all these changes, let alone members of the general public. So even if you have bought or sold a house or condo before, there are probably changes to be aware of which were not in place the last time you were involved with a real estate transaction.This guide will bring you up to date on rules and regulations that apply to Canada, and to the province of Ontario specifically.
"We'll give you powerful tools, techniques, and secret real estate tips that you can use when buying your next home"
With that in mind, we are pleased to provide this free, exclusive buyer's guide for Canadian real estate, which also contains a wealth of important information that you can use when purchasing property in the province of Ontario. My local real estate business is geared towards Mississauga, Oakville, and Toronto, but you can use the concepts and principles in the guide for anywhere in Ontario.Whether you have bought a home before or not, this guide will take you through all the steps, and will give you expert insight into such procedures as getting approved at the bank, how to house hunt efficiently, how to make an offer, and what to expect on closing day. This guide will show you how to successfully find, purchase, and close on your first home.
How to buy Canadian real estate
"You're about to learn secrets that most buyers never know about how to buy property....."
This is a FREE real estate report, that you will get instant access to. Inside you'll learn:
- the advantages of owning your own home vs. renting
- insider tips for first time home buyers
- eight steps to get your finances in order
- how to improve your credit
- explanation of what credit scores are, and what affects them
- how to locate your ideal neighbourhood
- condos: benefits and drawbacks
- what a good real estate agent can do for you
- questions to ask when choosing an agent
- getting ready to purchase your new home
- timeline for the purchase
- how much bank loan should you take on?
- common first-time buyer mistakes
- does the property have high tech features?
- is your home still covered under Tarion new home warranty?
- the Condominium Status Certificate
- ten questions to ask your bank
- ten things the bank will want you to provide
- different ways to find financing
- the variables that can affect your loan
- house insurance that the bank requires
- how to lower your insurance costs
- title insurance and how it protects you
- negotiating during the offer
- what to look out for on your final walk through
- typical closing costs for buyers in Ontario
- insider tips- how to pack like a pro
You also get, as an added bonus, lists of important Mississauga, Oakville, and Toronto phone numbers that may come in handy when you are moving, as well as a list of useful Mississauga, Oakville, and Toronto website addresses. These telephone numbers and websites are for things like the utility companies, the cable and internet companies, school boards, school bus numbers to call, etc.
Your FREE report is a 37 page PDF document, size is 2.3MB - it will download easily to your valid email address. We know you will enjoy and learn a lot from our free Buyer's Guide, whether you are looking for one of the many beautiful Mississauga condos or homes, or for any property in the GTA. There is no cost or obligation when ordering this FREE report.
"Yes! give me instant access to the free buyers' guide to Canadian real estate!"
author: Randy Selzer